1.Collection of Personal Information
When you submit information to us, or sign up as a customer on our website to purchase, view or otherwise surf any of the products or services offered by us, you agree and consent WIZ by Neptune using and disclosing your Personal Data, and disclosing such Personal Data to authorised service providers and relevant third parties.
Please read the following policy to understand how we will treat your Personal Information.
We collect Person Information from you through various means, including when you register an account to purchase or requesting our direct marketing materials (“Newsletters”);
- Purchase through our showroom or site;
- Participate in a promotion or other website feature;
- Request to receive any marketing, promotional or other types of communications;
- Make enquiries through our Customer Department through firstname.lastname@example.org (“Customer Department”)
By submitting any Personal Data relating to a third party (e.g. information of your spouse, children, parents and/or employees), you represent to us that you have obtain consent of the third party to provide us with their Personal Data for the products and Services you have requested.
You should ensure that all Personal Data submitted to us is complete, accurate, true and correct. Failure on your part to do so may result in our inability to provide you with the Products and Services you have requested.
2. Purposes for the Collection, Use and Disclosure of Personal Data
WIZ by Neptune collects, may use and disclose your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- Responding to your queries and requests;
- Managing the administrative and business operations of WIZ and complying with internal policies and procedures;
- Delivery purpose
- Resolving complaints and handling requests and enquiries;
- Providing media announcements and responses;
- Organising promotional events;
If you do not wish to receive marketing materials and email updates, or otherwise wish to remove your name from our list, please contact us at email@example.com alternatively you can click the unsubscribe button in the emailers.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.